LET ACCURATE FOUNDATION REPAIR HELP GET YOU ANSWERS
Accurate Foundation Repair has been helping business owners in the Fort Worth TX area and beyond for more than 25 years with all their commercial foundation repairs. Fully trained in all of the most modern repair methods, and equipped with the industry’s best tools, we can efficiently and effectively get your commercial foundation repaired and restore safety to your office. Even though we’re very transparent when it comes to delivering our services, you may have some questions before receiving your free, no-obligation estimate for the repairs needed. When asking questions, you want to make sure you are asking the right people. Our professional staff has given us the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE THE CAUSES OF COMMERCIAL FOUNDATION DAMAGE?
- We start by having you explain your concerns to us and pointing out any problems you may have seen.
- We might need you to provide the plans for your commercial building so we can determine which foundation system was used during construction. Our team can do some testing to determine this if your plans are not available.
- We will inspect your foundation and structure thoroughly. Our team will take notes on the drainage, exterior and interior damage, and more.
- We will analyze all the information we collected to determine what is causing your foundation issues.
- Finally, we will thoroughly explain to you what we have found and make recommendations on the best way to fix it.
WHAT REPAIR SOLUTIONS ARE YOU LIKELY TO USE?
Just as there are multiple reasons why your commercial building’s foundation may become damaged, there is often a variety of options when it comes to repairing it. Helical piers, steel piers, and drilled bell bottom piers are just a few of the foundation repair services our team provides. Some of our many commercial foundation repair services include:
- Steel Piers – We excel at installing and repairing steel piers in commercial properties. Steel piers are designed to reinforce your building’s foundation and ensure the structure is sound and stable. Our steel piers come with a lifetime warranty for as long as the foundation is in place. That means if we install them and something goes wrong years later, we’ll repair them at no cost to you. Steel piers are durable, reasonably simple to fix, offer unfailing support, and can be installed deep below your building’s foundation.
- Helical Piers – Our team can also fix your foundation with helical piers and torque anchors. This repair solution can work in any soil type. Helical piers are screwed deep down into the soil. This solution causes minimal disturbance and often takes less than a day.
- Drilled Bell Bottom Piers – A weak or damaged foundation can be reinforced using a bell bottom pier. This method reinforces the damaged part of your foundation to make your structure stable again. Drilled bell bottom piers are an effective solution for a commercial foundation that is cracked, lifting, or sinking.
WHAT TYPES OF COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS DO YOU REPAIR?
The team at Accurate Foundation Repair fixes foundations for all types of commercial buildings, including multifamily housing, warehouses, strip shopping centers, office complexes, churches, industrial facilities, and more. Over our many years in the business, we’ve handled multiple complicated business foundation repairs. We treat each foundation as unique and come up with a customized solution to get your foundation repaired properly and quickly. You can rest easy knowing that our team of experts is on the job and that you’ll be covered by a lifetime warranty for all foundation repair services.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO GET AN INSPECTION AND ESTIMATE?
With Accurate Foundation Repair, there is no charge for commercial foundation inspections, or for our detailed no-obligation estimates. We want to earn your business and get you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
CALL TODAY WHEN YOU NEED FOUNDATION REPAIRS
If you still have questions about commercial foundation repair, call the experts at Accurate Foundation Repair. We will provide you with a free estimate and assessment to see what is going on with the foundation of your building in the Dallas-Fort Worth TX area. We have proudly served our community for over two decades and love delivering professional, personalized, and punctual service to our neighbors and friends. Reach out today with your questions and get all the answers you need.